This position is primarily responsible for growing sales in the Southeast Region. FlashCo Sales Representatives carry out the mission and objectives of the VP of Sales and the National Sales Manager to achieve the desired outcomes. Represents the company professionally and ethically possessing a high level of integrity.
The sales territory consists of the following states/areas: Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties, territory, and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Serves as relationship manager with all customers.
- Conducts sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with both potential and existing customers.
- Calls on roofing wholesale distributors, roofing contractors and private label partners in sales territory.
- Also calls on electrical distributors, plumbing distributors, as well as other sales channels.
- Provides pricing, product information, lead-time information and updates to customers as necessary and as directed by National Sales Manager.
- Provides product knowledge training sessions for our customers.
- Quotes formally and informally as needed.
- Enter sales orders as needed.
- Works in sales office when required.
- Makes at least 25 – 40 in person sales calls per week.
- Incorporates technology in sales process as needed.
- Makes small deliveries to customers from time to time.
- Highly collaborative with Inside Sales Representative; ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Lead Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) meeting weekly.
- Reports virtually all communication, verbal and written, to the National Sales Manager daily.
- Ensures CRM database is maintained; both accurately and timely.
- Residential and Commercial Roofing Industry products
- Business and management principles involved in strategic planning and forecasting.
- Selling products in various types of markets
- Principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Skills & Abilities:
- Embodies FlashCo core values of Integrity, Respect, Can-Do Attitude, and Customer Satisfaction.
- Operates office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, phone systems, and cell phones.
- Skilled in the art of listening. Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.
- Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally and in writing to all team members.
- Is actively engaged and participates in meetings and can do presentations on occasion.
- Presents numerical data in a manner that is easy to understand. Skilled at weeding out unnecessary data.
- Maintain and build on a culture of teamwork by reaching out to coworkers, establishing, and encouraging collaborative working relationships.
- Ability to be innovative by occasionally expressing original and creative thinking through suggestions.
- Offers different approaches to the same process inspiring innovation.
- Seeks increased responsibility when other duties are complete and mastered.
- Displays good judgment in decision making by thorough thinking through situations.
- Reacts well and positively under pressure while showing courage and taking action.
- Inspires respect from others because of actions demonstrated such as stepping up to the plate when the job has to get done.
- Settles for nothing short of excellence in all that you do such as accurate and timely reporting.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Honesty/Integrity. Do not cut corners ethically, always speaking plainly and truthfully.
- Deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Organize, prioritize, and manage time effectively multi-tasking.
- Minimum 5 years of roofing industry sales experience.
- Preferred experience with SAP Business One Accounting Software.
- Preferred roofing wholesale distribution experience.
- Experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Much of the work consists of conveying information verbally and in writing and working on a computer while sitting or standing for extended periods. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, and walk; use a finger, handle, or feel objects; reach with hands; talk and hear; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. In addition, the employee may occasionally need to transport themselves to another office location in mild to inclement weather. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
To Apply: send cover letter and resume to email@example.com under the subject of Sales Representative – Southeast Region.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.